September 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Bryn!!!!!!!!

How does a year pass so quickly? I'm sure it has something to do with the hours spent changing diapers, making bottles and eventually chasing little ones all over the house! We have been so blessed with our little Brynnie. She is like the icing on the cake of our little family. It's amazing that this tiny little baby girl is now a toddler. She is so much fun to watch as she figures out how things work. She just adores Brook and is all about Daddy and of course she is not happy unless she is eating something :) Seemingly just to mark her birthday she was up at 1:30 this morning, demolished a bottle of milk and instead of going right back to bed decided she wanted to play. So we sang Patty cake and Itsy bitsy spider and then she started yelling for Dada and Booh (Brook), apparently it was to be a family celebration. She did finally go back to bed but I'm sure she'll be up and ready to go in no time...ahh I'm exhausted just thinking about it.
I'm not sure what her stats are I'll have to update after her appointment next wednesday, but on our scale she was 21lbs and I'm sure she is taller than Brook was at this age. Today will be a simple dinner and some cupcakes to celebrate and then the big party will be on Saturday. Everyone is coming and I'm so excited to see her reaction to everything going on. We'll have a pony and I hope she will "ride" on him. I also hope she demolishes her cake although I'm pretty confident that won't be an issue :)
We love you BrynBryn and hope you have a wonderful 1st birthday!
Update: Bryn weighed in at 19lbs 13 oz and is 30 1/2 in.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Robinette Family said...

Happy Birthday Brynnie. Hope you all have a great day and we will see you on Saturday. Amanda you have been tagged go to my blog to see what to do.

Robinette Family said...

hey you have tagged since yesterday. go to my blog and see what to do.