While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about. ~Angela Schwindt
September 23, 2008
The big day!
Although I did have a few moments of pre-party stress I think Bryn's first birthday party went pretty well. We were greatful to have family and friends from all over come and celebrate this special day with us. There was a pony and a goat, a bounce house and we even had a few of the kids jump in the pool. My favorite part was Bryn realizing she had a whole cake all to herself and taking full advantage of the moment! I love first birthday parties for this very reason :)
I'm now looking forward to a break from event planning, at least until Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I must have done a horrible job taking pictures when you where opening presents, there is only one on there. Sorry I tried, the pictures of the cake with brooks hand in the frosting are so cute.
Post a Comment