While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about. ~Angela Schwindt
June 12, 2008
Good morning!
Well good morning everyone! I'm exhausted! I feel like I haven't slept in four years! I think I need an IV drip of Folgers best...I don't know how mommies who actually have to leave their house do it. I literally roll out of bed and into my office, thank God! Brynnie was up twice last night which is unusual for her her, she's got a runny nose so I think she may be coming down with something which I think I may be catching as well because I feel like I've been hit by a truck! Oh well time to put on my Super Mommy costume and get over it! Brookie's got gymnastics today, she always makes me smile in her little biketard! Exhausted as I am I love being a mommy! I hope everyone has a wonderful day....God bless!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment