October 31, 2007

Trick or treat!

I'll hold your candy for you little sister!
I think we may have had the first look at sibling rivalry. Brook was all set to be a princess for Halloween but moments after we put Bryn into her pumpkin "costume" Brook decided she wanted to be a pumpkin also and so we put on her costume from when she was 2. My goodness this could get interesting...
Well we did have a nice Halloween, Grampy and Grammy came over for my special chili and then we headed out. It was not too terribly cold but I didn't want to keep Bryn out for long so we made it short and sweet. This year Brook was a pro at saying "trick or treat" and "thank you" and ended up with a respectable amount of candy, which of course she wanted to gobble down immediately. She was satisifed with two pieces and the promise that it will still be there in the morning. Oh what candy can do to a child!

No comments: